- Insurance Policy Change (July 2012)
- What does Sandhi Schimmel Gold and Scam have in common?
- Security problem with your Drupal configuration
- Queensland, $4 million lost in only 5 months
- Are 419 scammers learning?
- 400,000 bots working hard every day
- Small business scam from Georgia
- Did you send me that email?!
- Password Hackers Are Slippery To Collar
- Impersonating a real person to scam friends... never thought of that?
Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc—Another twenty bucks in the trash
Another letter brought to you by unscroupulus people... This one arrived in my mail box. The standard one. You know... the one next to the house. It's also called SnailMail. I won't put too much comments, there is another such letter I received which includes quite many comments (See LVAAP).
The main letter
Continuation... (legal length!)
Printed on both sides... not bad!
Another page to make sure you understand.
And the bottom part...
Envelop it was received in.